- The act of moving.
- Change of place or posture.
- Transference, by any means, from one situation to another.
- Natural or appropriate motion.
- Advancement. (Webster Dictionary)
“A footballer, kickboxer, modern dancer, and street dancer describe their relationship with movement – how they experience surroundings when they move and what makes them give up and continue again.”
- How important is dancing in your culture?
- Is there a national dance in your country?
- What kinds of dancing can you see in your country?
- What dances from other countries do you like?
- Is being a professional dancer a good job?
- Do you like dancing?
- Do you prefer dancing alone or with other people?
- Have you ever seen a dance performance?
- Do you like movies about dancing?
- What kind of music is good to dance to?
- What type of dance is your favourite?
- Do you know any famous dancers?